Digital documentation – 7 benefits of using QReport
By Mikkel – email@example.com
We’ve created an infographic showing 7 advantages for the user, when an organisation choose to implement digital documentation – using our QReport software:
- Get rid of paperwork – migrate your inspection efforts to mobile devices
- Design your own app, using drag and drop
- Save time on administration – instant data sync
- One-click report generation
- Automatic registration using GPS and profile information
- Enhance project collaboration across departments
- Work from anywhere – even without mobile coverage
You can read more about QReport here.
Digital documentation makes it much easier to conduct datacollection and -processing tasks. By optimising the entire process, from inspection to final report. QReport ensures better, faster and more efficient inspections for your organisation by applying the advantages of digital documentation.
Your organisation can save 50% on your inspection and reporting activities – don’t be too busy with improving your KPIs to make your business more cost-efficient.
Are you too busy with your KPI’s to optimise your processes?